Good day ladies and Gents!! Today is day 4 of blogmas and I really need to start thinking about my intros… they are becoming repetitive! 🤦♀️🤷♀️😂 Anywho, on with the blog post!! Today is about my Christmas goals!!Read More »
Happy New Year! I know, it is already January 5th it’s crazy. Time is passing by and I needed to write this post, and when is it better to write than at 2 am in the morning when creativity strikes (I know, I’m crazy).
Anyhow, I knew I wanted to write this post, but I won’t lie I was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted to say and how to say it. After lots of thinking I realized that I should just talk about the very own problem. Year 2019 was an interesting year; it made me happy, courageous, independent, sad, confused, and my faith was 100% tested! However, I am very happy to say that 2019 is over and there are some goals and exciting events happening in 2020! I have never been a person with resolutions. If you asked me I would immediately say I don’t have any because I see resolutions as something you start doing, but then February comes around and life gets back to how it used to be. So instead of resolutions I like to set myself little goals, and if I feel like I have advanced in my goal at the end of year, even if it is just a little step I will be content. :))
So here are some goals I have given myself this year!!
- Don’t fight sleep. I know this sounds crazy but in this modern world, days can be truly busy, and over loaded with work. If I feel like I need to go to bed at 7pm then I’ll go to bed. Maybe I’ll wake up at 5am, who knows but at least I will have given my body its proper resting hours.
- Have more one-on-one coffee dates. This is a fun one, I really want to get to know my friends better on a deeper level. And what’s better than you me and coffee, to spill the tea. 😉
- Start running! I have never been a runner, and there are just somethings I’m looking for that can only be obtained by running. I have to start at a slow pace and make my way up. (When I say slow, I mean R E A L L Y slow, but that’s alright!)
- Listen to more music!!!! This may sound funny but it’s true, music is such an important part in my life. It is how I destress, and connect to something better. Definitely a good one. :)))
- Stop P R O C R A S T I N A T I N G. This is one I have struggled with so much and I need to stop saying it and start doing it. A saying that comes to my head is “sometimes it’s not enough to just say it, sometimes you have to show it.”
- Journal more! I love to journal and I would love to get better at it, this year I want to set a side time to journal. :))
- Read the Bible. This one is less of a goal and more of a NEED. I have started a 1 year Bible plan on the Youversion APP. I am hoping by 2021 (wow that sounds crazy to say, ahhh) I will have read or listen to the Bible in its entirety.
- Drink more water. I do believe this one doesn’t need any explanation.
- Work on the blog. This one is for you guys! I’m hoping I can post regularly, I will be adding new categories to the blog very soon and I hope you like them. So stay toon for that! :))
- Be more kind and patient with my family. This one is definitely a small action but a very big impact.
- Read more books! I am currently reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I am hoping I will venture deeper into book reading this year and who knows maybe find a side of that I never knew I had!!
- Pass my level 2 piano exam. This one is a bit more mandatory then a goal but I still wanted to write it down. :))
- Read to Learn. And Learn to Learn. What I mean by this is I have some awesome subjects this year. However, I really need to set aside extra time to really zero down on what I am learning, so that I can comprehend on a deeper level and ten years from now remember what I learned.!
- Walk my doggo more often. I’m not one to think “oh let’s go for a walk!” If I can walk my dog about 1 time a day that would be so good for me and my dog lol.
- Step out of my comfort zone more. There are many things that I want to do and all I need is an extra push to get my ideas started. 2020 is my year to do so.
- Learn to say no. This one is especially important, I may have this tendency to say yes all the time and that often sets me behind on my priorities.
- Last goal!!! I need to count my blessings even in the mist of my battles.
So there you go 17 goals for 2020. I choose 17 goals because I am turning 17 this year! There are also some exciting things happening in 2020 and I can’t wait to share them with you guys! Here’s to 2020 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and an awesome time celebrating the new year to come! If you had any goals that you thought were similar to mine let me know, I would love to read some of yours in the comments below!! :))
Have an awesome day, thanks for reading! ~Victoria ❤