Hello! Welcome back!
It’s been a while, a lot of things have been happening for me lately and writing blogposts haven’t been the first thing on my mind. However, I have missed it quite a lot, and I am now trying to get into a better routine which allows me to write blog posts!! (Yahoo!)
As you can probably tell from the title, today I’ll be showing you guys some clothes I got the other day at the mall and some hacks to having a simple but stylish everyday look!
The first pair of jeans I got are these awesome mom jeans! It took me a couple tries to find the right size but once I found the right size they were perfect! I honestly haven’t found jeans as comfortable as these ones in a long time. I’m glad I got them!
The second pair of jeans I got was from GAP and my mom actually told me to try them on. Turns out they are really nice! It has fewer wholes in them which makes them better for a cleaner look (at least I find haha!).
These two tops are both from Garage. One is a simple white cropped long sleeves and the other is a white cropped long sleeves with the words “Los Angeles, city of Angels” on it. I love both of them and I didn’t have any white shirts in my closet so these are great to have!
I found this super cute white knitted beanie which I was really wanting/needing and it was 40% off! This beanie is really simple but when paired with the right outfit it can make the look 10x better!
When putting an outfit together I like to look at Pinterest to get ✨inspired✨ haha.
However, a few simple tricks I like to use when I get dressed are:
1. Wear something white. Whether that be a top of pants, white will add a richer look to your outfit. (Now, I don’t always go with this one but it is a good trick!)
2. Find clothes that are comfortable!!! It will take more time yes, but if you can find something you are comfortable in, it will make things 10x better, I promise you.
3. Wear clothes that makes you confidant. If you do that it will boost your mental health, and make you enjoy your day so much more.
4. Accessories! If you add jewelries -a necklace for example, or earrings, rings, hat or even a belt. These small details will enhance your look to a whole other level!
5. Lastly, if you have time, do something with your hair! It could be curling or straightening them. You could add a head band or pins. You could braid them too! There are so many things you can do with your hair that will help boost your style!!
Well that is all for today everyone!! Let me know down below what you thought about the outfits. Did you like them? Are they your style? Also if you have any tips and tricks for shopping for clothes make sure to comment them down below!
I’d love to hear what you think!
Alrighty my lovelies, I hope you have a wonderful day (or night)! I will hopefully be back next week with a new blog post!
As always thanks for reading! ❤