Happy Wednesday!! Today’s post is a collab with Emmanuella! She is super sweet, kind, and another child of God, so I am so glad I get to do this collab with her!! I will be writing 5 ways to help boost your self-confidence and Emmanuella will also be doing the same! Make sure to head over to Em’s blog after reading mine! 😊
1. Stand tall for what you believe. Often times people judge us and push us down because they don’t believe things the same way we do. However, that should not get you down, people will come and go and have different view points and that is alright. But don’t let what they view become your way of life. Only you know what you truly deep down believe and you shouldn’t let others push you around because of it. If you are insecure about what you believe or your views in life then RESEARCH and learn to know enough so that you can defend your beliefs.
2. Fall in love with yourself. This is a crucial one!! Look into the mirror and find your beauty. NO don’t think “oh I’m ugly” or “thats dumb I hate my whole body” no no no. That will only bring your confidence down!! Look in the mirror and find little parts of yourself that you love!
It could be your smile, your eyebrows, your freckles, your dimples, your nose, your cheeks, it could be how your skin tans nicely, or how your muscles are defined, it could be your eyes, your feet, you hands, or anything about you!
LOVE THE LITTLE THINGS!! Because when you find self confidence in your own natural beauty it doesn’t matter what others say, you love who YOU are and no one can take that away from you!
3. Find empowerment in your downfall. We are all humans, we fall and it is inevitable. That doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it. Be open to correction or hate. There is this saying in the ‘Madagascar movies’ and it is the penguins and one of them says “smile and wave boys, smile and wave.”
And in time of your downfall, smile and wave. When you smile it naturally tricks whoever is making you fall see that you have POWER. You have strength by staying calmed, collected, and smile at you mistakes. And then just let is wave away, haha!
4. Do the exact thing that makes you feel less-confident. Once you have done the thing you fear, you no longer see it as a giant mountain and you can move on with your life. The more you face your fears or insecurities the more self-confidence you will achieve.
5. Don’t let others change you. This one is similar to the first one but just as meaningful. When others try to bring you down, take a breath in and out and continue with your life. They shouldn’t have the right to change who you are as a person. Only you should choose who you want to be.
There you go everyone! 5 ways to boost you self-confidence!! I do believe I have found a new subject to write about!! 🤭😃🥳
If you liked reading this post make sure to head over to Emmanuella’s blog post right here!! I can’t wait to read it and I hope you guys enjoy it too!! Make sure to follow Emmanuella on insta and her blog because she definitely deserves it!!
Emmanuella’s blog: https://beautyetbows.wordpress.com
Emmanuella’s insta: https://www.instagram.com/quirky__nerd/
A big thank you to Emmanuella it was a blast to do this Collab with you and get to talk! Thats is all for today guys, head over to Em’s blog right now!!
As always thanks for reading! ❤