Happy Wednesday lovelies!
How are you doing? Great? Thats awesome! This is my first collab ever and I’m doing it with Patrycja from pati_cool (and it is her first collab too!!) She gave me 15 questions to answer and so here are my answers! Make sure to head over to Pati’s website afterwards to see my questions for her!! (Trust me you won’t want to miss them!) Ok, today’s post is a long one so lets get right into it!
1. Hey Victoria! Could you start by telling us a little bit about yourself? FOR SURE! So for those who don’t know me HI! Im Victoria, I am a teen blogger that lives in Canada and this is my little corner of the blogosphere! Click here to read more about moi 🙂
2. What do you blog about? I blog pretty much about everything, but I have found that I love to writing about stories, poems, tips, food, and Jesus!
3. How did you develop your interest in blogging? Well I have a dear friend who has a blog (I’ll link her blog right here) and every time I would read her blog posts I would always want to have a blog. So that’s how it started haha!
4. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging? Well two years ago I had an amazing teacher who helped me advance in my writing.. so I definitely think that I gain help and courage from that. I have a lot of motivation when it comes to things I love to do so that has been a big one too.
5. How would you describe your blogging style? Inspiring, fun, and chill. (Is that weird? haha 😅🤷♀️)
6. How did you develop your interest in podcasting? Podcasting was something I wanted to try out because of my brother. Honestly that is the simplest way I can say it! 😂 I didn’t really want to do YouTube because that was too much out there, for me at least, so I tried podcasting and I liked it.
7. Other than creating content, what are other interests/hobbies which you have? Ooo, I LOVE to listen to music or an audio book and colour at the same time!! 🤩 I find it so calming, I also enjoy journaling in my BUJO. Other things I enjoy is FaceTiming friends, self care days, planing/organizing and cooking/baking!
8. What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started blogging? All the features on how to maneuver around WordPress!! 😂🤦♀️ And how much dedication it actually takes (well maybe not cause I might have been too lazy to even start lol 😂)
9. What’s the best advice you’ve discovered about blogging? Honestly, have a LOT of blogging ideas, have and insta account to help with blog growth, and have a rest day at least once a week!!!
10. If you need to find some motivation to write a blogpost, where do you usually look for it? I’ll usually look at other blog accounts or on instagram for inspiration. If that doesn’t work I do have a place in my iPhone “notes” where I keep all my good writing ideas! Oh Pinterests helps a lot too!
11.How do you manage time to run your blog AND podcast efficiently? Well blog and instagram, I’d say are the ones that are taking a lot of my time, but being organized and having a schedule would have to be one. Another helpful tip is to always have at least one blog post ready to upload for whatever reasons. And for my podcast it is more whenever I feel like it tbh.
12. If you could have tea with any person on the planet, who would it be and why? Hmm, honestly I really don’t know. What would you pick? (yes you reading this, let me know in the comments below!!)
13. What is on your to do list today? Well I had 2 math lessons to do today which I just finished about an hour ago (yay)! And other then that I had this blog post to write and I also need to memorize terms for my biology course.
14. Anything else you would like to say? I don’t think so! Haha Except that I’m really hungry and I keep smelling one of my neighbour’s barbecue!! 😭 Oh and if you read all the way here THANK YOU so much, your support is so so appreciated!!
Well there you go guys! This was so much fun to do, thank you so much to Pati for coming up with all of these awesome questions! Make sure to go check out Pati’s answers to my questions on her blog right here!!
Follow Patrycja’s instagram right here: Pati_cool
I hope you enjoyed this little interview!
And as always thanks for reading! ❤